Rules & Regulations
- Wild Wings Marina has 168 floating docks and 334 slips. Each dock's approach apron will adjust to typical water level changes.
- The double launching ramp is only 1800 feet from the protected harbor entrance to Lake Erie's Western Basin fishing grounds.
- Boaters will pass the on-site gas dock and head pump-out station. Powerboats up to 32 feet are permitted.
- An attractive, covered, stainless steel fish cleaning station is provided for all DIYers; On-site fish cleaning service is available for an additional fee, and an independent bait shop is available within walking distance.
- Wild Wings Marina is proud to help the environment: fish waste is collected and recycled through an arrangement with a fertilizer manufacturer.
- Many charter boat captains operate their fishing trips from Wild Wings.
- Transient docks are available for daily, weekly or monthly stays. (See Transient Rental Page for more details.)
2020 Docking Rates
|Docking Season (April 1st - November 1st)|
|C and D Row: (24’ maximum length boat): NORTH SIDE (even #) DOCKS||$830|
|C and D Row: (24’ maximum length boat): SOUTH SIDE (odd #) DOCKS||$760|
|D Row: (30’ maximum length boat – water & electric): 20 amp||$1040|
|NW Dock: West of Gas Dock (30’ maximum length boat):||$920|
|SE Charter Row Dock: South East Area (32’ maximum length boat – with electric): 20 amp||$1015|
|SE Harris Harbor Dock: South East Area (32’ maximum length boat): no electric||$980|
|N Dock: West of Harbor Entrance (32’ maximum length boat):||$1030|
|P Dock: Peninsula Area (32’ maximum length boat):||$1030|
|Daily Dock: (includes ramping & trailer storage)||$25|
|Weekly Dock: (includes ramping & trailer storage)||$100|
|Monthly Dock: (includes ramping & trailer storage)||$330|
|Daily||Boat Trailer Storage||$5|
|Dry Dock Storage (boat & trailer storage, ramping not included)||$10|
|WEEKLY||Boat Trailer Storage||$30|
|Dry Dock Storage (boat & trailer storage, ramping not included)||$65|
|MONTHLY||Boat Trailer Storage||$75|
|Dry Dock Storage (boat & trailer storage, ramping not included)||$250|
|SEASONAL||Dry Dock Storage (boat & trailer storage, includes ramping)||$275|
|Boat Trailer Storage (April-Nov.)||$110|
|DAILY||Ramp Fee – Boat||$10|
|Ramp Fee – Jet Ski||$5|
|SEASONAL||Ramp Fee – Boat||$95|
|Ramp Fee – Jet Ski||$50|
|Winter Boat/Trailer Storage – (if paid by November 1s t)||$110|
|Winter Boat/Trailer Storage – (after November 1st )||$210|
*** Must display valid Wild Wings permit-sticker & park in assigned locations or be fined ***
Wild Wings Marina
2020 Rules & Regulations
- Renewed contracts must be signed by Lessee; received by November 1, 2019; and a minimum of one/third of total dock fee must be paid. If paid in full by November 1, 2019 – Lessee will benefit from 10% discount on dock fee. If not paid in full by November 1, 2019, all Lessees agree to pay balance due using this three-part payment plan: First 1/3rd paid by November 1, 2019; second 1/3rd paid by December 30, 2019; final 1/3rd paid by March 1, 2020. (If payments are late, a $100 fee will be applied each time.) Without a signed contract – specific docks will NOT be reserved. All dock contracts must be paid in full by March 1, 2020 or considered void. Contracts not signed by Lessee will not be honored. Boats are not permitted in marina unless contract is signed and paid in full. All boats in marina must display valid Wild Wings permit number. Docks are not permitted to be sublet or used by anyone except Lessee.
- Any theft, vandalism, or illegal activity by Lessee or guests within the marina will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund. Repeated offenses of “rude or obnoxious behavior” may result in termination at management’s discretion.
- Temporary or permanent relocation of boats by management may be necessary as maintenance or development warrants.
- Wild Wings will not be responsible for loss, theft, or damage to any Lessee’s or their guest’s personal or business property. It is the Lessee’s responsibility to be properly insured. Personal liability coverage is recommended.
- It is the Lessee’s responsibility to see that visiting guests observe and obey all rules and regulations.
- Any violation of the Rules and Regulations will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- Lessee must provide accurate description of boat and/or trailers. Office must be notified of any changes in boat, trailer, or personal information (address, phone, emergency contact…)
- NO RV, tent, or dockside camping permitted within the marina.
- NO overnight stays on boat/dock permitted within the marina.
- Refueling of boats at individual docks is strictly prohibited for liability, environmental and public safety reasons. Failure to adhere to this rule will be cause for immediate cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- Dry Docked boats and/or trailers must be paid, and be within the designated storage area; not kept “dockside”. If not, they may be moved to storage area, and “booted”. If “booted”, a $50 fine must be paid, along with storage fee, prior to removal of “boot”.
- Summer season (4/1 -11/1) Dry Dock contracts must be paid in full by March 1st. All stored boats and/or trailers must display valid Wild Wings permit. Off season (11/2 - 3/31) Dry Dock contracts must be paid in full by Nov.1st.
- Lessees are to park in assigned space only. There is parking for only one vehicle per dock.
- Lessee must observe “NO WAKE” rules. NO swimming permitted in marina waters.
- Fish waste must only be disposed of properly in container(s) located by fish cleaning station. Other trash must go in trash barrels or dumpsters in marina. Fish waste is collected from the Marina to be recycled into organic fertilizer.
- Boats may not be stripped, sanded, or painted at or near the dock.
- Misuse or waste of water and/or electric in the marina may result in a $50 fine. Repeated offense will result in termination without refund. Unauthorized use of electric power, water, or tampering with utilities will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- Basic 20amp electric service (only) available at certain docks within marina.
- NO discharge of bilge waters or dumping of any kind into the water ways or on the ground.
- NO discharge of head waste in the water ways. Violation will be cause for immediate cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- NO use of the Wild Wings name or logo, in any form, without prior written permission.
- Nothing but toilet paper should be thrown into port-a-johns. NO: wipes, applicators, needles, etc.
- NO Firearms, weapons, or explosives: Lessee may not engage in any activity involving firearms, including BB guns, slingshots, bow and arrows, or other weapons within the marina.
- NO Fireworks, firecrackers, or other explosive or pyrotechnic activity permitted within the marina.
- Pets must be on a leash and cleaned up after promptly. There is no area where it is permitted to leave animal waste on the ground.
- Charter Captains and Lessees are responsible for determining the ability of any guest to safely use marina facilities.