- The campground has 388 campsites offering a variety of site locations, services, and pricing.
- Amenities include a shower house, playground, activity pavilion, pond swimming beach, and several different ponds with catch-n-release fishing, and non-motor boating opportunities for those living along their banks.
- Sites are either: Electric only; Water and Electric; or Full Service (Electric, Water, and Sewer Hook-up).
- A coin operation water dispenser and a holding tank pump-out station are available.
- An enthusiastic group of volunteer campers organizes many fun activities throughout the summer. (Click the tab above labeled "activities" for current year activities.)
- Transient visitors have a choice of either full-service or water and electric sites. All transient sites are back-in only. Reservations based on availability for daily, weekly, or monthly stays. (Click on the tab above labeled "Transient Rentals" for more information)
Wild Wings Campground
2022 Rules & Regulations
- Renewed contracts must be signed by Lessee and received by Wild Wings no later than November 1, 2021.
WITHOUT A SIGNED CONTRACT RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 1, 2021 YOUR SITE WILL NOT BE RESERVED. It must also include a minimum of one/third of total site rent and the entire payment of the winter RV storage fee. If site and winter RV storage fee are paid in full by November 1, 2021 – Lessee will benefit from 10% discount on site fee. If not renewing, RV must be removed from campground by November 15th. Sites are not to be sublet or used by others. Refunds only by discretion of management in very limited situations.
- If not paid in full by November 1, 2021, all Lessees agree to pay balance due using this three-part payment plan: First 1/3 paid by November 1, 2021 to include FULL Winter Storage Fees and 1/3 of Campsite Fees; second 1/3 paid by January 10, 2022; final 1/3 paid by March 1, 2022. (If payments are late, a $100 fee will be applied each time.) All contracts must be paid in full by March 1, 2022 or be considered void no monies returned, and RV and all personal property must be removed from campground by March 15th.
- Any theft, vandalism, or illegal activity by Lessee or guests within the campground will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s contract without refund. Repeated offenses of “rude or obnoxious behavior” may result in termination at management’s discretion. If illegal activity is observed, police should be contacted by witness.
- Relocation of RVs may be necessary as maintenance or development warrants.
- Wild Wings will not be responsible for loss, theft, or damage to any Lessee’s or their guest’s personal or business property. It is the Lessee’s responsibility to be properly insured. Personal liability coverage is recommended.
- It is the Lessee’s responsibility to see that visiting guests observe and obey all rules and regulations.
- Any violation of the Rules & Regulations will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- Office must be notified of: any intent to sell – prior to transaction; changes in personal information- address, phone, emergency contact; or changes in RV. Lessee must provide accurate description of RV. There will be NO storage of old RVs when new RVs are brought in to replace them.
- PARK MODEL RVs will no longer be permitted to be brought into the campground.
- RVs may be left on site for off season (Nov. 1 to April 1) only if Lessee has signed/returned contract for 2022 and the winter storage fee of $190 has been paid in full by November 1, 2021. Late payment of winter storage fee is $290.
- Lessee may only park vehicles in assigned spaces. Only two vehicles per camp site. Limited guest space is available by shower house. The east side of the dump station is not to be blocked.
- RVs and personal property must be within the lot boundaries, and not encroach on other lots. If lot boundary is not known, please come to the office to be made aware.
- Lessee shall make no alteration or addition to the leased lot without prior written approval from Management including, but not limited to: sheds over 8’x8’x12’ at peak; decks; carports; enclosures; permanent awnings; or other construction.
- Lessee must adhere to the Department of Health regulations including, but not limited to:
• All RVs/slide outs and enclosed decks must maintain 15 ft. from any adjacent RV, and 8 ft. from utilities.
• NO RV can be more than 400 square feet in size.
• All sheds must maintain 5 feet from any adjoining RV or shed and the lot line.
• Tents must be 5 feet from RV, and 10 feet from adjacent site’s RV. Tents may only be temporary.
• Only one RV permitted per lot. Visiting RVs must rent a transient lot from the office. (Reservation needed.)
• Water hoses connected to RV, must be rated for “potable water use.”
• All outdoor refrigerators or freezers must be kept locked for safety.
- Lessees are fully responsible for all utility usage registered on their meters: Secure meters accordingly. Check for leaks regularly and repair them. Report concerns to office. You will be billed for usage, no reduction for leaks. The standard is 30-amp electric service throughout campground. While adapters may be used for 50amp RV- reduced or limited operation, or tripping-of-breakers may be experienced. Limit the number of appliances used at one time.
- Utilities will be billed monthly during season; a $5.00 processing fee will be added to each site’s utility bill.
- All utility meters are certified & billing will not be disputed, unless meter is determined to be faulty.
- A monthly $50.00 late fee will be charged for any delinquent utility bills. If over 30 days delinquent, the utilities will be disconnected, and a $50.00 reconnection fee, along with the delinquent bill must be paid in full before the utilities are turned back on. Wild Wings is not a public utility – pay your bill promptly.
- Unauthorized use of electric power, water, or tampering with utility meters is prohibited and will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- Wild Wings is not responsible for loss or damage resulting from power outages, or disconnections due to lack of payment.
- Please use one of the following methods to pay your utility bill: Put check in red mailbox located outside office; USPS mail to 8781 W. State Rt. 2, Oak Harbor, OH 43449; telephone 419-898-3454 with credit card payment.
- Foundation gravel only, will be supplied should a site inspection warrant stone. Stone will no longer be available for purchase through Wild Wings. The stone piles that are located in the campground and marina are not to be removed except by a Wild Wings employee. All additional gravel will be at Lessee’s expense. Supplier phone numbers are available in the office.
- Quiet time within the campground will begin at 10:00 PM. Lessee and their guests will cease all loud music, talking, singing, etc. Complaints of excessive noise or other disruptions will be addressed and resolved accordingly if office is made aware.
- All children under the age of 18 must be at, and remain at, your campsite 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM under adult supervision.
- Any damage to Campground grounds, utilities, and facilities must be reported to the main office.
- Wild Wings will not be responsible for loss or damage to relocated RVs, their contents, or associated property if relocated due to re-renting of the site; termination of the contract for violations of the Rules & Regulations; abandonment; or maintenance or development of the property.
- NO Dumping (in or around dumpsters, or elsewhere on grounds) of: old appliances, construction debris, furniture, old electronics, or other oversized items. They must be removed by owner, and at owners’ expense. Video surveillance systems have been installed to help control this issue. A $200.00 fine will be issued and contract termination without refund for repeat offenders.
- Fish waste must be disposed of properly in container(s) located by fish cleaning station in Marina. Fish waste is collected from the Marina by a company that recycles it into organic fertilizer.
• Fish waste must not be disposed of in Campground dumpsters per Health Dept. regulations.
• DO NOT throw trash in fish waste containers.
- GOLF CART RULES:
• Valid driver’s license required to operate golf cart within Wild Wings.
• Obey posted speed limits (10 mph).
• Absolutely no unlicensed child is permitted to drive a golf cart within Wild Wings. Repeat violation will result in contract termination without refund.
• Lot number must be visible on both sides of cart.
• NO driving golf carts through another Lessee’s lot.
- PETS: *Maximum of two pets allowed per campsite. *There is no area where it is permitted to leave animal waste on the ground. *Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and cleaned up after promptly. *NO dog kennels permitted. *Nuisance animal will be banned from Wild Wings and may be cause for contract termination. *Office must be informed of breed of animal(s). *Lessee will guarantee that pets are up-to-date with vaccinations, and license.
- FIRES: *All fires must be contained within a fire ring/pit. *Unattended fires are prohibited. *Ten feet (10’) clearance must be maintained from all RVs; fences; sheds… *Safety precautions must be observed. *Ashes, once cold, may be bagged and disposed of in dumpsters. *Do Not throw hot coals/logs/ashes into dumpster. *Avoid storing large amounts of wood due to potential fire danger, and “critters.”
- ALCOHOL: NO alcohol sales, raffles, or donations are permitted within the campground.
- All RVs older than ten years must be inspected by management before entering park.
- All RVs, sheds, decks, and other exterior personal property must be in good repair and well maintained. Management maintains the right to request repair or removal as necessary within specified period of time.
- Digging for any reason is prohibited without management approval. Utilities are buried underground and you will be held financially responsible for any damages you cause.
- Spring branch/yard clean-up must be completed before April 30th each year. Use sticks for kindling when possible.
- Yard waste and debris is to be neatly piled at end of driveway for weekly pick-up, do not dump it anywhere else.
- Mowing, weeding, trimming and keeping campsite clean, neat, and sanitary, is each Lessee’s responsibility. A $50.00 fine will be charged if Wild Wings finds it necessary to mow, weed treat, or trim a campsite.
- NO ATV’s, go-carts, mini-bikes, or motorized scooters permitted within Wild Wings.
- Boats and/or boat trailers, or hauling trailers may ONLY be at Lessees’ campsite for a short period during daylight hours. They must be removed to paid storage area, or be off campground property by dark. Repeat offenders will
have vehicle removed to storage, and “booted”. If “booted” a $50 fine must be paid along with storage fee, prior to removal of “boot”.
- Bulk flammables such as gasoline, kerosene, etc. are not permitted in the campground or marina.
- GRAY WATER: The State of Ohio does not permit the disposal of gray water into the soil. Gray water must be disposed of in an approved manner. Violation will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund. Both gray water & black water pump-out service is available with pre-payment in gray box outside Wild Wings office.
- Nothing but toilet paper should be flushed in RVs or Shower House. NO: wipes, diapers, applicators, needles, etc.
- NO use of the Wild Wings name or logo, in any form, without prior written permission.
- NO businesses are permitted to operate out of the campground.
- Swimming in campground ponds is at your own risk. NO swimming pools permitted. NO swimming in marina waters. Inflatable rafts for day use in ponds, NO semi or permanently affixed rafts permitted. No motorized watercraft in ponds.
- NO Firearms, or weapons: Lessee may not engage in any activity involving firearms, including BB guns, slingshots, bow and
arrows, or other weapons within the campground.
- NO Fireworks, firecrackers, or other explosive or pyrotechnic activity permitted. These are strictly prohibited by The State
of Ohio, and open display of such items will be subject to immediate cancellation of Lessee’s contract without refund.
- Abandoned trailers or boats will be moved within 30 days and disposed of within 6 months.
2022 SEASONAL DOCK & CAMPSITE TERMS OF AGREEMENT
• Please confirm the information on the invoice, note any changes below, then please print, sign, date, and keep a copy.
** If you have questions please email those to Laura Anderson, General Manager, at email@example.com Please try not to call, the office is lightly staffed and cannot handle numerous phone calls/questions: Email is better, thanks.
** Due to COVID-19, Wild Wings will NOT accept any cash payments or walk-in payments for Seasonal Contracts. Please mail the signed contract to the above address, or put in the Red Box, with your check/money order to Wild Wings, Inc.
• To receive the check pricing option on the agreement a check or money order must be sent with your completed contract.
• Credit and debit card transactions will be charged approximately 3% more than the check price. We will follow-up by phone for credit and debit card transactions. We encourage you to send a check or money order.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Terms of this Contract runs from April 1 to November 1.
- Wild Wings, Inc. (“Wild Wings”) reserves the right to rent any site or dock not under contract by November 1, 2021 for the following season. All campsite and dock leases not paid in full by March 1 will be considered void
and no monies will be refunded.
- Lessee is required to maintain insurance for his/her boat and/or camper.
- Dock and/or Campsite Lessee must either: pay-in-full for 2022 season by November 1, 2021 or participate in the threepart payment plan presented in Rules & Regulations. A late fee of $100.00 will be charged each time a payment date is missed.
- A $50.00 fee will be charged monthly on all delinquent utility accounts. If Lessee is more than 30-days delinquent on utility bill, management will have utility service disconnected, until Lessee has paid delinquent bill, and a $50.00
- Wild Wings reserves the right to move property of Lessees with delinquent Wild Wings lease accounts off site at Lessees’ expense.
- Wild Wings assumes no liability for any damage claimed by Lessees in connection with Wild Wings moving trailers, boats or campers of Lessees who are in violation of this Contract.
- Wild Wings reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to assign an alternative campsite or dock location as maintenance or development necessitates.
- Any violation of the Rules and Regulations will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement, without refund, and removal Lessee’s personal property.
- Any modification, amendment, or failure to enforce any of the Rules and Regulations by Wild Wings management, representatives, and employees, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the requirement of compliance with same by Lessee, Lessee’s children and/or guests
- Indemnification: By entering onto property owned and controlled by Wild Wings, Lessee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wild Wings from, against and in respect of (i) any and all causes of actions, suits, claims, demands, judgments, proceedings, and investigation, of any kind whatsoever arising out of, by reason of, as a result of, or in connection with the presence of Lessee’s guest(s) on Wild Wings property; and (ii) any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses (including attorney fees and the expenses and disbursements of legal counsel), assessments, financial penalties, and amounts paid in compromise of settlement, suffered, incurred, or sustained by Wild Wings as a result of, by reason of, or in connection with the actions of Lessee’s guests.
- Release of Liability: Lessee, for him/herself, and for any children and/or guests, agrees as follows: Lessee and guests enter Wild Wings property at their own risk, and specifically accept the property in its then-existing condition, on behalf of Lessee and anyone entitled to act on Lessee’s behalf HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE, AND RELEASE Wild Wings, its owners, officers, agents, employees, contractors, organizers, representatives, successors and assigns, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their respective officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees, heirs, successors and assigns, from all liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, and damages for which Wild Wings might otherwise become liable by reason of any accidents, or injuries to, or death of any persons, including guests, or damage to personal property, or both, in any manner arising or resulting from, caused by, connected with, or related to the presence of any such person or property upon Wild Wings property, regardless of how, where, or when such injury, death, or damage occurs, even if caused by the negligence of other guests, or weather, acts of God, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, or relocation, or Wild Wings, or due to conditions or defects on Wild Wings property, or from the property of other Lessees or guests.
- Payment is deemed earned in full when payment is made, or by March 1st when full payment must be received for Seasonal Contracts. No refunds will be granted, not even in the event of a natural disaster, pandemic, or act of God affecting the usability of the campground or marina, subject to very limited cases at management’s discretion.
- Entirety of Agreement: This Agreement, along with the incorporated Rules and Regulations, contains the entire Agreement between the parties. There are no oral waivers, alterations, or additions to this Agreement. This Agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by Lessee and Wild Wings.