Rules & Regulations
- Wild Wings Marina has 168 floating docks and 334 slips. Each dock's approach apron will adjust to typical water level changes.
- The double launching ramp is only 1800 feet from the protected harbor entrance to Lake Erie's Western Basin fishing grounds.
- Boaters will pass the on-site gas dock and head pump-out station. Powerboats up to 32 feet are permitted.
- An attractive, covered, stainless steel fish cleaning station is provided for all DIYers; On-site fish cleaning service is available for an additional fee, and an independent bait shop is available within walking distance.
- Wild Wings Marina is proud to help the environment: fish waste is collected and recycled through an arrangement with a fertilizer manufacturer.
- Many charter boat captains operate their fishing trips from Wild Wings.
- Transient docks are available for daily, weekly or monthly stays. (See Transient Rental Page for more details.)