- The campground has 388 campsites offering a variety of site locations, services, and pricing.
- Amenities include a shower house, playground, activity pavilion, pond swimming beach, and several different ponds with catch-n-release fishing, and non-motor boating opportunities for those living along their banks.
- Sites are either: Electric only; Water and Electric; or Full Service (Electric, Water, and Sewer Hook-up).
- A coin operation water dispenser and a holding tank pump-out station are available.
- An enthusiastic group of volunteer campers organizes many fun activities throughout the summer. (Click the tab above labeled "activities" for current year activities.)
- Transient visitors have a choice of either full-service or water and electric sites. All transient sites are back-in only. Reservations based on availability for daily, weekly, or monthly stays. (Click on the tab above labeled "Transient Rentals" for more information)
Prices are Based on Availability. Please Call for Details and Reservations.
2019 Camping Rates
Camping Season (April 1st - November 1st)
|Off Pond - Electric & Water: west-side Kelley's Island Lane & Ballast Island Lane||$885|
|Off Pond - Electric & Water: east-side Kelley's Island Lane/along Russell Rd.||$990|
|Off Pond – Full Service “Back Forty": South Bass Island Lane West||$1575|
|Off Pond - Full Service: Turtle Island Lane East||$1260|
|Off Pond - Full Service: south-side South Bass Isl., west-side Ballast Isl. & east-side Pelee Isl. Lanes||$1260|
|Off Pond – Full Service Charter Captain Sites: South Bass Island Lane||$1655|
|Off Pond – Full Service Charter Captain Sites (larger): Turtle Island Lane West||$1730|
|On Pond – Electric Service: Rattlesnake Island Lane & Mouse Island Lane||$1130|
|On Pond – Electric & Water: Pelee Island Lane||$1235|
|On Pond – Full Service: north-side South Bass Island Lane||$1575|
|Winter RV Storage – On Site (if paid by Nov 1st)||$175|
|Winter RV Storage – On Site (after Nov 1st)||$275|
**** Metered Utilities billed monthly (not included in lot price) ****
|Short-Term Camping||Per Day||Per Week||Per Month|
|Full Service (utilities included)||$45||$270||$575|
|Electric & Water (utilities included)||$35||$225||$495|
*** ELECTRIC – basic 30 amp service ***
Wild Wings Campground
2019 Rules & Regulations
- Renewed contracts must be signed by Lessee; received by Wild Wings no later than November 1, 2018; and a minimum of one/third of total site/dock fee plus winter RV storage fee must be paid. If site/dock and winter RV storage fee are paid in full by November 1, 2018- Lessee will benefit from a 10% discount on site fee. If not renewing, RV must be removed from campground by November 15th. Sites are not to be sublet. Refunds only by discretion of management.
- If not paid in full by November 1, 2018, all Lessees agree to pay balance due using this three-part payment plan: First 1/3rd paid by November 1, 2018; second 1/3rd paid by December 30, 2018; final 1/3rd paid by March 1, 2019. (If payments are late, a $100 fee will be applied each time.) All contracts must be paid in full by March 1, 2019, or be considered void, and RV must be removed from campground by March 15th.
- Any theft, vandalism, or illegal activity by Lessee or guests within the campground will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s contract without refund. Repeated offenses of rude or obnoxious behavior” may results in termination at management’s discretion. If illegal activity is observed, police should be contacted by witness.
- Relocation of RVs may be necessary as maintenance or development warrants.
- Wild Wings will not be responsible for loss, theft, or damage to any Lessee’s or their guest’s personal or business property. It is the Lessee’s responsibility to be properly insured. Personal liability coverage is recommended.
- It is the Lessee’s responsibility to see that visiting guests observe and obey all rules and regulations.
- Any violation of the Rules & Regulations will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- Office must be notified of: any intent to sell-prior to transaction; changes in personal information; or changes in RV. Lessee must provide accurate description of RV. There will be NO storage of old RVs when new RVs are brought in to replace them.
- PARK MODEL RVs will no longer be permitted to be brought into the campground.
- RVs may be left on site for off season (Nov. 1 to April 1) only if Lessee has signed/returned contract for 2019 and the winter storage fee of $175 has been paid in full by November 1, 2018. Late payment of winter storage fee is $275.
- Lessee may only park vehicles in assigned spaces. Only two vehicles per campsite.
- RVs and personal property must be within lot boundaries, and not encroach on other lots. If lot boundary is not known, please come to the office to be made aware.
- Lessee shall make no alteration or addition to the leased lot without prior written approval from Management including, but not limited to: sheds/decks over 8’x8’; carports; enclosures; permanent awnings; or other construction.
- Lessee must adhere to the Department of Health regulations including, but not limited to:
- All RVs/slide outs and enclosed decks must maintain 15 feet from any adjacent RV.
- NO RV can be more than 400 square feet in size.
- All sheds must maintain 5 feet from any adjoining RV or shed and the lot line.
- Tents must be 5 feet from RV, and 10 feet from adjacent site’s RV. Tents may only be temporary.
- Only one RV permitted per lot. Visiting RVs must rent a transient lot of the office (Reservation needed.)
- Water hoses connected to RV, must be rated for “potable water use.”
- All outdoor refrigerators or freezers must be kept locked for safety.
- Lessees are fully responsible for all utility usage registered on their meters: Secure meters accordingly. Check for leaks regularly and repair them. Report concerns to office. You will be billed for usage, no reduction for leaks.
- Utilities will be billed monthly during season; a $5.00 processing fee will be added to each site’s utility bill.
- All utility meters are certified & billing will not be disputed, unless meter is determined to be faulty.
- A monthly $10.00 late fee will be charged for any delinquent utility bills. If over 30 days delinquent, the utilities will be disconnected, and a $50.00 reconnection fee, along with the delinquent bill must be paid in full before the utilities are turned back on.
- Unauthorized use of electric power, water, or tampering with utility meters is prohibited and will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
- Wild Wings is not responsible for loss or damage resulting from power outages, or disconnections due to lack of payment.
- Please use one of the following methods to pay your utility bill: Put check in red mail box located outside office; USPS mail to 8781 W. State Rt. 2, Oak Harbor, OH 43449; telephone 419-898-3454 with credit card payment (AmEx not accepted).
- Foundation gravel only, will be supplied should a site inspection warrant stone. All additional gravel will be at Lessee’s expense. Supplier phone numbers are available in the office.
- Quiet time within the campground will begin at 10:00 PM. Lessee and their guests will cease all load music, talking, singing, etc. Complaints of excessive noise or other disruptions will be addressed and resolved accordingly, if office is made aware.
- All children under the age of 18, must be at, and remain at, your campsite 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM under adult supervision.
- Any damage to Campground grounds, utilities, and facilities must be reported to the main office.
- Wild Wings will not be responsible for loss or damage to relocated RVs, their contents, or associated property if relocated due to re-renting of the site; termination of the contract for violations of the Rules & Regulations; abandonment; or maintenance or development of the property.
- NO Dumping (in or around dumpsters, or elsewhere on grounds) of: old appliances, construction debris, furniture, old electronics, or other oversized items. They must be removed by owner, and at owners’ expense. Video surveillance systems have been installed to help control this issue. A $200.00 fine will be issued, contract termination without refund for repeat offenders.
- Fish waste must be disposed of properly in container(s) located by fish cleaning station in Marina. Fish waste is collected from the Marina by a company that recycles it into organic fertilizer.
- Fish waste must not be disposed of in Campground dumpsters per Health Dept. regulations.
- DO NOT throw trash in fish waste containers
- GOLF CART RULES:
- Valid driver’s license required to operate golf cart within Wild Wings
- Obey posted speed limits (10 mph).
- Absolutely no unlicensed child is permitted to drive a golf cart within Wild Wings. Repeat violation will result in contract termination without refund.
- Lot number must be visible on both sides of cart.
- NO driving gold carts through another Lessee’s lot.
*Maximum of two pets allowed per campsite. *There is no area where it is permitted to leave animal waste on the ground. *Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and cleaned up after promptly. *NO dog kennels permitted. *Nuisance animals will be banned from Wild Wings, and may be cause for contract termination. *Office must be informed of breed of animal(s). *Lessee will guarantee that pets are up-to-date with vaccinations, and license.
*All fires must be contained within a fire ring/pit. *Unattended fires are prohibited. *Ten feet (10’) clearance must be maintained from all RVs; fences; sheds…*Safety precautions must be observed. *Ashes, once cold, may be bagged and disposed of in dumpsters. *Do Not throw hot coals/logs/ashes into dumpster. *Avoid storing large amounts of wood due to potential fire danger, and “critters.”
- All RVs older than ten years must be inspected by management before entering park.
- All RVs, sheds, decks, and other exterior personal property must be in good repair and well maintained.
- Digging for any reason is prohibited without management approval. Utilities are buried underground and you will be held financially responsible for any damages you cause.
- Spring branch/yard clean-up must be completed before April 30th each year.
- Yard waste and debris is to be neatly piled at end of driveway for weekly pick-up, do not dump it anywhere else.
- Mowing, weeding, trimming, and keeping campsite clean, neat, and sanitary, is each Lessee’s responsibility. A $25.00 fine will be charged if Wild Wings find it necessary to mow or trim a campsite.
- NO ATV’s, go-carts, mini-bikes, or motorized scooters are permitted within Wild Wings.
- Boats and/or boat trailers or hauling trailers may ONLY be at Lessees’ campsite for a short period during daylight hours. They must be removed to paid storage area or be off campground property by dark. Repeat offenders will have vehicle removed to storage, and “booted” a $50 fine must be paid along with storage fee, prior to removal of “boot”.
- Bulk flammables such as gasoline, kerosene, etc. are not permitted in the campground or marina.
- GRAY WATER: The State of Ohio does not permit the disposal of gray water into the soil. Gray water must be disposed of in an approved manner. Violation will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund. Both gray water & black water pump-out service is available with pre-payment in gray box outside Wild Wings office.
- Nothing but toilet paper should be flushed in RVs or Shower House. No: wipes, diapers, applicators, needles, etc.
- NO use of the Wild Wings name or logo, in any form, without prior written permission.
- NO businesses are permitted to operate out of the campground.
- Swimming in campground ponds is at your own risk. NO swimming pools permitted. NO swimming in marina waters. Inflatable rafts for day use in ponds, NO permanently affixed rafts permitted. No motorized watercraft in ponds.
- NO Firearms, or weapons: Lessee may not engage in any activity involving firearms, including BB guns, slingshots, bows and arrows, or other weapons with the campground.
- NO Fireworks, firecrackers, or other explosive or pyrotechnic activity permitted. These are strictly prohibited by the State of Ohio, and open display of such items will be subject to immediate cancellation of Lessee’s contract without refund.